While finance, in its simplest form, is the management of money, modern finance has evolved to incorporate the origination, marketing, and management of both cash and alternative forms of currency for a wide variety of markets. The modern financial system consists of both public and private interests, as well as related regulated markets of trade.
Master’s in Finance Degrees
What is this degree/program of study about?The typical master of finance degree – a master of business administration (MBA) with a specialization in finance – aims at teaching students the proper means toward interpreting how financial data affects a corporate or personal business interest. Students will learn proper techniques for planning, forecasting, and managing finances, as well as how to evaluate and recommend methods toward improved performance.
What does it take to earn this degree, and what will it result in for graduates?While a bachelor’s degree and some business experience is generally required to obtain admission into an MBA in finance program, specific finance-related work may not be a requirement. Once admitted, degree candidates will experience such curriculum as Cost analysis and profit planning, theory and practice of financial reporting, and international economics and finance, among other coursework. Students may generally find common career opportunities, post-graduation, as financial analysts – an industry expecting job growth of up to 20 percent his decade. Such careers may expect median annual salaries of more than $73,000 (BLS.gov).
Finance MBA Degrees Online
- American InterContinental University — MBA in Finance
- Ashford University — MBA in Finance
- Baker College — MBA in Finance
- Benedictine University — Accelerated MBA in Finance
- Benedictine University — MBA in Finance
- Brandman University — MBA in Finance
- California InterContinental University — MBA in Banking and Finance
- Capella University — MBA in Finance
- Colorado Technical University — MBA in Finance
- Columbia Southern University — MBA in Finance
- Gannon University — MBA in Finance
- Grand Canyon University — MBA in Finance
- Jones International University — MBA in Finance
- Kaplan University — MBA in Finance
- Marylhurst University — Accelerated MBA in Finance
- Northeastern University — MBA in Finance
- Norwich University — MBA in Finance
- Ottawa University — MBA in Finance
- Southern New Hampshire University — MBA in Finance
- Strayer University —MBA in Finance
- Tiffin University — MBA in Finance
- University of Massachusetts — MBA in Finance
- University of Liverpool — MBA in Finance & Accounting
- University of Saint Mary — MBA in Finance
Finance MS Degrees Online
- College for Financial Planning — MS in Finance
- Golden Gate University — MS in Finance
- Kaplan University — MS in Finance
- Kaplan University — MS in Finance – Financial Analysis
- Kaplan University — MS in Finance – Financial Planning
- New England College of Business — MS in Finance
- Northeastern University — MS in Finance
- Southern New Hampshire University — MS in Finance
- University of Liverpool — MS in International Finance & Accounting – Strategic Finance Practice
- University of Liverpool — MS in International Finance & Accounting – Emerging Markets
Online Masters Degree Program Information
|The respected Liberty University offers a variety of accredited online masters degree programs. These programs follow industry-driven curriculum available in a convenient medium. Each course can be completed on a timeline comfortable to you. These degrees are designed for students who want to teach in general education or specialize in math or reading, those who want to further their career in nursing or accounting, or students who want to enter marriage & family therapy.
|Walden University has a huge variety of online, accredited Masters degrees to select from, including some of the most popular degrees like Nursing, Public Health, Accounting, Business Administration, and Psychology. In addition to being an affordable option for students, all of the Masters programs can be completed in under 2 years, making WU a quick way to advance your career.s
|Highly-rated and respected in the education industry, Boston University provides esteemed masters degree programs that specialize in various fields. These program use fast-paced curriculum, available through online courses to give students the option on where and what pace to complete their education. These online programs are designed for those who are interested in becoming a teacher in high level art courses, entering high level criminal justice positions, becoming a project manager, pursuing a career as an information systems analyst, being an IT manager, or playing a key role on the social work industry.
|Post University offers a degree at every level, which makes it an excellent choice for students no matter where they are in their college or professional careers. Moreover, Post University has several accredited Masters degree programs available through online courses which can be completed in as little as 18 months. Students will be able to pursue careers upon graduating in the fields of business administration, public administration, education, and human services.
|Kaplan University offers a huge range of accredited online masters degree programs. These programs offer a fast-paced curriculum and flexibility to students with busy or complex schedules since they can be completed at any computer in an environment of your choosing. These programs help students find positions that can influence public health policies, fill many high level positions in education, advance their career in teaching, become a psychologist further their nursing career, enter high level positions in the finance industry, fill leadership roles in governmental management or even public administration, or pursue a career in accounting.
|Click here to see more colleges offering online masters degrees|